The Palladino family has owned and farmed our land since 1951, when the farm was purchased by our Grandfather Nunzio Palladino. The land has been actively farmed since 1845 when it was started by Morris Beard, who built the historic homestead. Originally the farm was a dairy operation until 1965 when it was converted to a cash crop and beef operation as it is today.
Key Points in History for our Farm:
Palladino Farms was the last host of the Empire Farm Days prior to it's permanent move to Seneca Falls in 1988. For five years (1987,1986,1980-1978) we proudly hosted the largest farm show in the Northeast. Over 100,000 people attended this show over three days in August on our farm.
For over 45 years Nunzio, Nicholas Sr. and Mike Palladino owned and operated N. Palladino & Sons. farm machinery dealership on adjacent property to the farm. The dealership sold many brands over the years starting with Oliver and ending with Agco and won several awards in their early years as top Oliver volume dealer in the East.